Thursday, April 29, 2010

100th Post

This is my 100th post on this blog.

I want to thank all the 10 followers and 300 people from more then 15 different countries who have visited my blog more then 1500 time in last 5 months and helped me make 2.43$(through adsence), I know the numbers are really small but they are enough to keep me motivated toward photography and especially blogging.

To celebrate 100 posts of my blog, in next 5 posts i will post my favorite pictures from this blog in 5 categories. i have short listed my favorites pictures, which are 48 in total. My Most favorite 5 are below:


1-Scenery

I still cant forget trip to elephant mountain. The experience of having tea in the middle of no where, Emptiness, sound of wind, beautiful stone structures and sand. Truly amazing


2-Architecture

Cameras were not allowed plus we had a very little time so i was clicking like crazy in the moving van. And most of them turned out really well.


3-Artistic Photography

I just wanted to do something thematic, so living in the time of war definitely inspired me for this picture.


4-People

we were in a fish restaurant and i was taking picture of the people selecting fish from the freezer. This young boy noticed me with my camera and came to me ask me to take his picture. I love this picture as you can see the confidence and mischievousness on his face.


5-Plants and Animals

Morning sunlight was falling perfectly on the "get well soon" flowers on the center table.

No comments:

Post a Comment