Tuesday, November 30, 2010

African cultural exchange

Sorry for not posting for a long time but my computer is broken and i am thinking of buying a new one. i have tons of new pictures to share from my Makkah, Madina and Hajj trips. For the time being enjoy pictures taken from my cell phone Nokia E72 and edited in foto flexer online. Beauty of Hajj is that you get to see and meet people from across the globe. And offcourse when you talk about cultural exchange between the whole world you may see some odd stuff too. Below find some pics of men wearing some really bright colored and uniquely printed clothing from Africa. I mean i swear men apart our women may never wear such combination.I think they got their inspiration from the animals and birds they see around.

No comments:

Post a Comment